If you write a lot of emails, you probably find yourself typing the same phrases over and over again.
How many times have you typed your full name, address, bank account information or phrases like “Yours sincerely” and “Kind regards”? Hundreds? Thousands?
PhraseExpress is a text expander software for Windows that significantly speeds up your typing.
Video demonstration (turn on speakers!):
- Autotext – Just type any chosen text abbreviation and PhraseExpress automatically expands it into the full phrase for you. E.g. typing ‘sig’ could paste your signature into any program.PhraseExpress provides this known MS Office Autotext feature in any Windows program.
- Text Autocompletion – PhraseExpress recognizes repetitive text input automatically and offers to auto-complete sentences on the fly.
- Spell Checking – PhraseExpress automatically corrects spelling mistakes in many languages. Ever wished for a spelling correction feature in your web browser or messenger program? PhraseExpress works everywhere!
- Clipboard Manager – While the standard Windows Clipboard inserts only the last copied text segment, the PhraseExpress Clipboard History stores all recently copied clipboard contents for instant pasting into any application.
- Program Launcher – Launch programs simply by entering a text shortcut. For example, type ‘word’ to launch Microsoft Word or ‘exc’ to open a spreadsheet.
- Email Automation – Reply to emails faster and with fewer errors. With PhraseExpress you can easily customize email templates, which allows you to access pre-defined emails with a single keystroke!
- Email Signatures – PhraseExpress can manage your email signatures for use in any mail program, such as Outlook, Lotus Notes or Thunderbird. Dynamic contents can be embedded from ActiveDirectory/LDAP.
- Macro Automation – PhraseExpress helps to automate repetitive tasks like logging into your email web account.
- RSI Syndrome Prevention – PhraseExpress reduces the risk of suffering from the repetitive strain injury, as it helps to significantly reduce amount of time spent using a keyboard.
This blog has just started and we will start publishing video tutorials that will show you step-by-step how to use this Text Expander efficiently.